Sunday, May 11, 2008

Brawl #17: Tourney Recap

We had a nice quiet Brawl #17 with 11 entrants. A couple of people asked me why the decline in entrants. The simple answer is I haven't been marketing the Brawl hard the last couple of weeks. I forgot to get the email out until three hours before the tourney. We had some Brawlers in Atlantic City, etc. I've kept the Brawl private to keep the entrant count down, but honestly 11 entrants was even low for me. I think if I get the email out in a timely fashion, we should have 20-25 Brawlers each week. Nevertheless, these small Brawls gives everyone a chance to get a title in a smaller field. So, on to the results:

With only three Brawlers cashing, heydaynow got past the bubble and was first out in 3rd, when he lost the following race:

This left a very interesting match up between previous champ Serious4 and momX2. They battled back and forth, and the final hand got all in preflop below:

Congrats to momX2 for her first Brawl victory. Final results are below:


That catches me all up on Brawl results. I still need to update the Money and KO boards, which I will work on as soon as I can.

See you all this Wednesday!

Damn Donkeys,

Bmore

1 comment:

AltronIV said...

Your words after Brawl #15 were prophetic. Now she has a pro KO, more KO's than me, and a title (just like me). If she keeps this up I'm going to have to admit she can play...