Monday, January 14, 2008

Who can find the biggest fish?

I guess it's not even really much of a competition. First, I provide to you exhibit A from yours truly... Here I face Koops77 in a .10/25 game. Facing a pot size bet from the hero, our fish elects to shove it all in with the 7 high draw:

Just a slight sting from that one...

But exhibit B takes the cake, as jmlabrie18 took the day off from his budding poker career to track down some big fish three miles into the Atlantic:

Case closed! He claims that these weren't even the biggest. At any rate, he is kind enough to be sharing some of the treasure, and if they taste half as good as they look, I'm in for a treat.

Looks like I'll be taking a loss tonight. 0 for 6 on MTTs tonight. I'm too tired to do the math but the cashing percentage tonight, at a quick glance, is nothing to write home about. Cash games were keeping me a float, but I've taken a hit or two and am probably going to end up with a small loss there too. But you know, if there wasn't luck in poker, I'd win them all...

Damn Donkeys,
Bmore




No comments: