Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ptrack Stats and Bmore's Brawl

KO'd in the KO Tourney in 20th place. Nothing exciting. It was time to push and BB woke up with JJ. Here is the dramatic conclusion to Bmore's Friday night Poker Extravaganza:

I had a couple of MTT cashes tonight but nothing over 3x buy-in, so tourneys were pretty uneventful. Crushing a cash game was what gave me a good night. It always helps to have a good cash session while navigating the variance of MTTs...

I reached a milestone tonight. For the first time in months, I'm positive on PTrack for my career. A cash session of about +$115 brought my out of the red for the 70,000 hands I have on Ptrack. I can't remember when I actually purchased the software, but I do know that it's been months since my overall number has been green.

So yeah, I'm happy... I think it's a shame to be happy with a net of +$26 bucks or so over 70,000 hands, but hey I'm happy...

It's no secret to anyone that knows me that the bulk of my poker profit has come from tournaments, 80% of what I've done with poker in the past has been tourneys. However, I've got a burning desire to excel in the ring games in 2008. I think getting out of the red so early in the year is great. I'm sure I will bounce back and forth for a bit, but once I get over the even hump, red (overall) should be a thing of the past. I need to get rid of two bad habits and I will be fine.

Bmore's Brawl will kickoff on FTP this upcoming Wednesday. It's a weekly invite only tourney I'm hosting, and a password is required. The purpose in hosting this event is to unite the OM Rounders crew, new and old, every week to come together and have some fun playing cards. Some crew members participating in this event are spread out across the US at this point. We've got original rounders in NY, Cali, Vegas and even Kansas City. It will be nice to get everyone back together, and it will also give them a chance to meet the new guys. Below is the lobby for the first event:

Pretty cool stuff...

That's about it for now. I opted out of a trip (very unlike thebmorekid) to AC today. There were a couple of reasons not to go, and I think it will work out in the long run. For example, I'm already feeling more excited about the Borgata Open at the end of the month...

Damn Donkeys,
Bmore

No comments: