Monday, March 17, 2008

Brawl Champions to Date



I'm still waiting for a response from Full Tilt to update the Brawl Leaderboards with accurate numbers (I had to leave Brawl #8 for a family emergency), but it seems they are pretty busy lately. So, I think I'm going to go ahead and update the Leaderboards as best I can tonight, and then once I get the reports from FTP, I'll correct any mistakes.

In the meantime, I thought it would be good to put out a post on Brawl Champions to date. All of these Brawlers deserve a big round of applause for navigating through the tough competition. They are:

Brawl #1 - thebmorekid (ship that sherbet!)
Brawl #2 - jmlabrie18 (luckbox)
Brawl #3 - roccav (how did he get a win?)
Brawl #4 - jmlabrie18 (please see Brawl #2 note above)
Brawl #5 - heydaynow (forgotten about that one-outer yet?)
Brawl #6 - roccav (how did he get another win?)
Brawl #7 - Serious4 (we all have been officially punished)
Brawl #8 - NELKO (ehh...too nice a guy to poke fun at)
Brawl #9 - blowpar68 (ehhh....a lawyer so too easy to poke fun at)

Congratulations to all of our Champions to date.
Who's going to be #10?

See you Wednesday!

Damn Donkeys,

Bmore

No comments: