Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Features added to Bmore's Babble



I've had some time to clean up my blog today and I've also added two new features:

1. Subscribe link- I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I believe you can subscribe to the blog so that each time I posting something, it comes to your email. If I get everyone doing this, I can just shoot out reminders for the Brawl right from the blog.

2. FTP Pro Guest Brawler Profiles- I've been meaning to do this for a while. Now you can click a link and see each profile that I've written up on the FTP Pros that joined us for the Brawl. I've got four out of six done. I still need to write up something for Chris Klecz and Brad Booth. This will be cool though because we can see, at a snapshot, who we've gotten to play with.

Any questions on the new stuff, please let me know...

Damn Donkeys,

Bmore

No comments: